Clearing Up The Confusion About SGA

Posted on: 10 July 2018
If you're applying for Social Security benefits, you will undoubtedly come across the term SGA. The Social Security Administration (SSA) uses the acronym to stand for substantial gainful activity. SGA is an important element of both getting benefits in the first place and keeping them once you are approved, so read on to learn more. What is substantial gainful activity? The SSA only approves people for benefits who cannot work at their jobs and make money.
[Read More]

3 Things You May Hear To Discourage You From Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney

Posted on: 3 June 2018
We live in a litigious society, and often people think that if they hire a lawyer, it is only to get more money than they are entitled to. They are simply being greedy. Claims adjusters and attorneys for insurance companies depend upon this type of thinking, and they will use it as one of their tools to discourage you from hiring an attorney. They know that without an attorney, you will take less money than you would otherwise receive if you had legal representation.
[Read More]

3 Tips For Women Going Through A Divorce

Posted on: 9 May 2018
Deciding to file for divorce is a life-shattering decision, but it doesn't have to be the end of the world. If you do it right, it could act as a fresh opportunity to start your life anew. If you are a woman who will soon be filing for divorce, here are a few things you should do before you break the news to your partner. Write Down the Numbers Some women out there are used to letting the man of the house handle the family's finances.
[Read More]

Want To Teach Overseas? You'll Need These Documents And Paperwork

Posted on: 5 April 2018
When you're an American citizen hoping to teach in Asia or Europe, there are so many ways to do it that it's understandable if you get overwhelmed. However, no matter which program or school you eventual link up with, you'll need the following paperwork. Apostilles Some of your documents, such as your college degree, birth certificate or teaching certification, will need to receive an apostille. An apostille is a certificate that will authenticate institutions and information that you provide so that you can use your documents in other countries.
[Read More]