Should You Call The Police After A Minor Accident?

Posted on: 8 November 2019
Any car accident, no matter how minor, needs to be reported to law enforcement and you need to obtain a police report. Some drivers choose not to contact the police if the damages seem minor and no one is injured. However, you should still report the accident anyway. Here is why you need to call the police after any car accident. You May Not Receive Damages If you were hit by another driver and they are liable, that driver should be the one to pay for any damage you endured.
[Read More]

Charged With A Major Crime? Find A Reputable Criminal Defense Attorney To Help You Fight Your Charges

Posted on: 10 October 2019
Being charged with a serious crime could have you feeling concerned about your future and what will happen in the coming months. Even if you had some sort of involvement in criminal activity, you should find a criminal defense attorney who will help you with your case. Depending on the crime you were accused of committing, you could potentially be looking at spending decades behind bars if you are found guilty.
[Read More]

3 Things You Should Do If You Have A Slip And Fall Accident

Posted on: 3 September 2019
No one plans to have an accidental slip and fall occur while they are shopping. However, you should be aware of what you should do in case something like this happens. This will ensure that your case is handled well so you can be reimbursed for medical and other expenses.  Contact a Doctor When you first slip and fall, you will be stunned and maybe even embarrassed. Because of this you may not even realize how badly you are injured.
[Read More]

Facing Garnishment? Negotiate These Payment Terms With A Creditor

Posted on: 2 August 2019
Having your wages garnished because you owe money to one or more creditors is a difficult situation to face. Fortunately, you don't necessarily need to let things get to this point. When a creditor has been repeatedly trying to recover the funds that you owe and it's clear that garnishment will be the next step, you should hire a legal representative who specializes in garnishment cases and begin to negotiate with the creditor.
[Read More]